Please take note of the following guidelines in place until May 11th, as set forth by the Order of Veterinarians, allowing access to health care for your pets.
- Consultations for sick pets or emergency situations are maintained by appointment only. You can reserve by telephone 01 43 07 01 06 or directly on our website : www.vetinparis.com/reserver
- Non essentiel check-ups or procedures will be rescheduled for a later date.
- The direct sale of food and/or medication is uninterrupted, but we kindly ask you to call in advance.
- We have put rigorous hygiene protocols in place to protect you and our staff. We ask you to practice social distancing of at least 1 meter (3 feet) between us as well as with other clients.
- In order to respect social distancing of 1 meter, access to the clinic is limited to one person per animal.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is provided for you upon arrival at the clinic.
- A mask must be worn at all times while in the clinic.
- We kindly ask you to respect any other instructions that may be asked of you while in our establishment.
Essentiel care that cannot be rescheduled :
- Acute sickness
- Diseases that could reduce the comfort/well being or length of life of your animal in the short or long term
- Management of at risk populations (shelter, breeders…)
Non essentiel care that can wait :
- Routine check-ups for a good bill of health
- Medical screening (ie: geriatric) for early detection of disease in an asymptomatic pet
- Follow-up for chronic diseases that our stable
- Yearly teeth cleaning when dental disease is not present
- Detection of hereditary disease, in a healthy animal
- Pre existing conditions that do not put the health and well being of the animal at risk
Please note that a “click and collect” service for pet food is available on our website. Your order will be ready for pick-up 24 to 48 hours after placing your order. We will contact you as soon as it is available. This service is to reduce time spent outdoors as well as limiting contact during exchanges and payment.
Thank you for your comprehension !
As of May 11th, consultations are still by appointment only. Medical acts such as vaccines, spaying/neutering, teeth cleaning, screening and blood work as well as follow-ups for chronic conditions will be resumed. We kindly request that appointments be made in advance to allow us to manage the flow of individuals in our establishment ensuring our safety and yours while respecting social distancing.